Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

I’ve been blogging in Swedish for a couple of years and thought I’d try blogging in English. I’m starting this new blog for three reasons:

1. I want to have special blog to write about and show the things that I make with my hands.

2. I don’t write in English very often so I think this is good practice for me. So please feel free to comment when I repeatedly write something the wrong way or something doesn’t make sense because of the way I write.

3. I’m a Ravelry user and since most people at Ravelry don’t understand Swedish but do understand English it would be nice to have a blog connected to Ravelry that people there actually can read.

I hope to have time to write here often and share my projects and ideas with you out there but I will only write when I feel like it. I hope you will enjoy my blog!

By the way, my name on Ravelry is Tehus, so visit me there if you’re on Ravelry too!

1 comment:

  1. This promises to be a very interesting blog, but I am curious of your Swedish one -- could you reveal a link to that blog? Tack!

    ReplyDelete